Friday 20 April 2007

13 days ... and counting!

My personal quest to free myself from the insidious drug of genealogy should serve to hearten others in its grip.

It has not been without pain, agony and frustration, and I cannot pretend that the thoughts of my long dead ancestors have never crossed my mind in that time, but the record shows that I have not logged onto Ancestry.com for almost two weeks!

I realise it is early days yet. However, my previous attempts to become genealogy-free (and there have been many since this accursed hobby entered my life) have usually faltered after a few days.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

SomegirlNherOwnLilWorld said...

this cheered me up. I have been on a long and exhausting search the last few days. It is so an addiction. Curious, so curious to know about the past. I like your blog. To bad you are trying to rid yourself of it. LOL.